*cue “This is Halloween” song*
Had SO many things I wanted to do for Halloween 2012 but alas, I was too indecisive to make a decision so my last minute agenda was to simple wing it!
Having a horror movie marathon (I am bracing myself!!) and game night with my siblings and perhaps their significant others. I’m bringing my ghoulfriend of course.
I wanted to do a murder mystery party but I guess I’m sticking to a game of Cluedo, haha.
I also wanted to do a midnight party at a cemetery. Ghosts, ghouls, monsters, vamps and zombies invited. Let’s no exclude them. It’s their day.
Or a makeshift vintage horror flick movie showing at a cemetery with friends. But that’s not happening right now so yeah, in the future for sure!
MIGHT go out beforehand because my sister really wants to show off her Spartan costume so I might go as a Sailorette. Hoping a gorgeous merprince sees me & whisks me away!
Hope everyone has a horrifically fanbloodytastic All Hallows Eve! ☽
Am I one of the few staying in for Halloween?
What are you guys doing? 🙂
Monthly Archives: October 2012
1) My sisters birthday – I LOVE birthday food AND birthday cake
2) My brothers birthday – DOUBLE the birthday food AND birthday cake
3) Frankenweenie – It SHOULD come out this month since it’s PERFECT for Halloween
4) Pitch Perfect – I have huge girl crushes on Rebel Wilson and Anna Kendrick
5) Fall themed lipstick – I need more in my life. Fall is my favourite season even if I live in a tropical country.
6) Real Techniques Brushes – Core Collection. Receiving them this week!! I finally don’t have to borrow from my mum and this collection is quality at it’s finest.
7) Phantom Mug – my awesome friend got me a Phantom of the Opera themed mug from the opera theatre last Saturday. Psyched to get it!! It would be a perfect addition to my growing quirky mug collection.
8) My friends birthday – Hope he has something up his sleeve so the gang does something fun that involves bats, skulls, spiders and pumpkins.
9) All Souls Day – I love going to the cemetery. Something about it makes me feel peaceful and relaxed. Plus, it’s aesthetically, hauntingly a beautiful place to behold.
10) Halloween!!! – still not sure what the agenda is (trick or treating / movie marathon + game night OR both!) but I hope it’s going to be stellar!